Themethlon Energy SAis committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. Themethlon Energy SA provide policies to provide a safe, healthful workplace, protecting the e3nvironment, conserving energy and natural resources. With these policies in place we beleive that we can achieve a healthy and safe environment. We are committed to do and will:
- Provide a safe and healthful weorkplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the community where we operate, and correct ncidnets or conditions that endanger health, safety or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipmnet through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment etc.
- Develop and improve operations technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy ipmroving energy efficiency, and giving preferance to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding. Sharing appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods with other companies.
- Meet and exceed all applicabl Federal and State requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements no matter where we do business.
- Promply report all noncompliance issues in accordance with applicable govermental reporting requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions.
- Establish procedures to ensure all that employees are knowledgeable of, understand and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Promplty correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy.